Living in your top 1% by Alissa Finerman
Who you surround yourself with matters for your mindset, so make sure who you hang out with is making you better.
2. Obstacles in life never stop, the quicker you realise they are part of life the better your life will be. Never give up, find a way over or around the obstacles, you will learn something on the way.
3. Set the right goals. Begin with small steps. Always strive to your goals, no matter what happens, change your course and keep going.
4. In order for you to make progress, you have to make a decision, choose a course of action and pursue that course of action consistently. Hard work, consistently reaps rewards.
5. Focus on your strengths. You cannot be a jack of all trades and a master of none, stop trying to do everything, and focus on what you are good at and what you are passionate about.
6. Take responsibility for your life. That is the real key to happiness and success. It is no one else's fault, no one is going to save you. You have to own what you do and make it happen. You are in charge.
7. Get out of your comfort zone, into that stretch zone. You can better yourself there.
8. Being resilient will help you in the long run. If you can be resilient in the face of setbacks, use them as tools to learn, and continue in spite of them, you will succeed.
9. Be conscious of what you are doing, maintaining balance is important. Make sure you are always doing the things that are important to you.
It’s important to realise that to live in your top 1% you have to do things you wouldn’t 99% of the time.
Push yourself out your comfort zone, challenge your mindset to be the best, figure out if the people you surround yourself with are helping or hindering, set the correct goals, make small steps, be consistent and resilient and always be conscious of maintaining a balance with the things you enjoy doing.
After reading this it could be a good idea to think about what your top 1% looks like...
Leave a comment: